Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My New Gig

I'm so excited to share that I'm a new writer for my local Patch.com site!  I'm the new featured "Mom's Talk" columnist.  It is a weekly column where I get to write about all things parenting, kids, babies, products, tips, tricks and more.  

See the feature of me on Cheshire Patch.



About Patch (from the web site):
Simply put, Patch is a new way to find out about, and participate in, what’s going on near you.
We’re a community-specific news and information platform dedicated to providing comprehensive and trusted local coverage for individual towns and communities.
We want to make your life better by giving you quick access to the information that’s most relevant to you. Patch makes it easy to:
  • Keep up with news and events
  • Look at photos and videos from around town
  • Learn about local businesses
  • Participate in discussions
  • Submit your own announcements, photos, and reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment