Friday, April 8, 2011

Product Review & Special Offer: Bamboobies!

Image found though Google image search
Within the past year, I have really gotten into Twitter.  I have to tell you that honestly, I'm glad I did! 

For a few reasons, actually.  First, I've been able to connect, follow and be followed by some really great people and companies - including a company called Bamboobies

A personal choice that I'd like to quickly share with you is that for me, it was important to first try breastfeeding before using formula when I had my children.  Fortunately, I was successful in doing so with both my children. 

At times, with success also comes struggle. 

And, like everything else in the world, there are a few things that can be annoying about logistics.  The same goes for breastfeeding. 

In the grand scheme of things, these annoyances aren't such a big deal - there are bigger issues in life.  But, while you're going through them with a newborn and you're sleep-deprived...it can be the worst thing in the world at that time. 

Okay, okay.  Back to the point! (And the $ saving offer below!!!!)

This is where this product, Bamboobies, comes into the picture.  I am officially going to file this product under my "wish I had this when my kids were babies" category. 

As I began to say above, one of my logistical annoyances was having to wear breast pads in the early months of breastfeeding.  I knew of other products that were re-usable or had other features to soothe sore nipples.  There's even a brand that collects the milk you leak to collect and save. 

And disposable pads I had used most certainly served their purpose.  However, if I didn't change them in a timely manner, they became, at times, uncomfortable.  Since I had an active toddler and a newborn, I was often busy and would always notice I became uncomfortable around feeding time or shortly after.  And the days I would go out to run errands, the breast pads, even underneath a shirt, showed their outline which just screamed "I'm nursing!" to the world.     

Now, I'm happy to learn and share, there is a better way for nursing moms to stay dry and comfortable.  All while staying eco-friendly, too!

Bamboobies are these amazingly soft, re-usable breast pads with a really cool name.  Made from sustainable, organic bamboo and being for your boobies - they're Bamboobies. 

Adorable.

They come in two styles - daytime (thin) and overnight (thick).  Both incredibly soft and absorbent.

Pretty sure this says it all:

Taken from the Bamboobies web site

I'm so thrilled to learn about these wonderful pads.  I'm very impressed with their functionality and their overall feel. 

I've already recommended them to my friends and now I have the opportunity to share with you and your friends! 

Now for the best part!  If you need some Bamboobies or know someone who does, I have a lovely offer for you!

Save 20% on your order using the code
Nested20
at the checkout.

I promise you that these are awesome and should you purchase a pair for yourself or someone you know - your friend and her boobies will thank you ;p  They also make great baby shower gift or just a small gift for any new mom! 

Note:  I was offered two pairs of Bamboobies free of charge by the owner.   However, my opinions are entirely my own and I agreed to review this product on my own time.  I have not been paid to publish positive comments.

3 comments:

  1. Great review! New follower from MBC.

    Please follow back at www.adventuresofamnmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and thanks ladies! Will do so. If you know of anyone else who may enjoy this blog, please let them know, too!

    ReplyDelete