Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A "Onederful" Idea

When I see products, I sometimes wish "Damn, I wish I thought of that!"  Well, this product is one of them.

Just as you find favorite outfits in a certain size, your baby starts growing out of it and into the next biggest size...seemingly overnight!  As you've quickly come to realize - baby stuff can be expensive!  So, I'm always happy to find some money-saving products to get any extra use or get more longevity out of the items I purchase for baby. 
Add A Size Onesie extenders
from One Step Ahead web site

And that's why I love these extenders because they allow you to continue to get the most wear out of those cute little onesies.  Well, that is until the diaper and clothes changing begins to become a battle royale - then I recommend separates rather than onesies.

It just so happens that I was able to keep both my kids in their size 3-12 month clothes for a little extra time by using these little miracle snappy contraptions. 

They are compatible with just about any brand, including my faves, Carter's, and also Gap, Old Navy, etc. 

And not having to run out and buy new, bigger clothes each time your child gains an ounce is a wonderful thing. 

So, why not get more use out of the clothes you already have?

If you are interested in buying them or giving them as a gift, go here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Veronica! Thank you for stopping by to look and for saying so!
    ~Carly

    ReplyDelete