Thursday, March 17, 2011

Newly Nested featured on IBPA web site!

I am so proud and happy to share Newly Nested was the featured Baby Planner on the International Baby Planner Association's web site this past month!

In the feature, you'll also see this picture of my wonderful family.  (For once, I'm actually in a picture with my family instead of being behind the camera!)

Here's the link to the full feature.

So what is IBPA, you ask?  The IBPA was established in 2007 to support professional baby planners by setting standards, providing networking opportunities and sharing resources thereby promoting the maternity and baby industry overall. 

I am honored to be a part of this organization as well as the opportunity to have been recognized among my peers.  Many who have paved the way for people like me to have the pleasure of being a baby planner.

  



No comments:

Post a Comment